The cloud storage function is a video storage function developed by wireless ip cameras based on moving object detection technology. When a camera detects moving events such as someone walked and objects were moved, the camera will automatically start to record, and highly encrypted upload to the cloud. At the same time effectively avoiding the loss of key evidence caused by human destruction, SD card damage, you can feel at ease.
Articles in this section
- How to turn on Audio of camera live view?
- What is PIR/Motion/Sound detection?
- Which camera support Windows?
- Which camera support Conico App?
- How to share my camera to my friends?
- Why do I need to update firmware?
- How to subcribe the Cloud Storage Service?
- What is Cloud Storage?
- Why my camera pan&tilt automatically?
- How to set up my camera pan&tilt?