The Mac address is used to define the location of a network device. And each network location will have its own IP address. If you want to know the Mac address, you have to connect the camera first. After connecting WiFi, you can find the Mac address on device info..
Articles in this section
- How to turn on Audio of camera live view?
- What is PIR/Motion/Sound detection?
- Which camera support Windows?
- Which camera support Conico App?
- How to share my camera to my friends?
- Why do I need to update firmware?
- How to subcribe the Cloud Storage Service?
- What is Cloud Storage?
- Why my camera pan&tilt automatically?
- How to set up my camera pan&tilt?
Please sign in to leave a comment.